Florida Keys Hotel & Resort
Situated between Duval and Whitehead Street, our Key West resort is within walking distance of spectacular beaches, parks, restaurants, bars, museums and famous Key West attractions, including Mallory Square, which lights up with brilliant sunsets and street entertainment, Ernest Hemingway Home, Key West Aquarium, Truman Little White House, and Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory. Whether you crave adventure, romance or relaxation, our Key West hotel is a laid-back escape at the edge of the Florida Keys.
Contact our award winning concierge department at email@example.com. Our concierge will assist with anything you will need to make your trip a wonderful experience to remember!
Key West Beach Resort.Escape from your fast-paced lifestyle to the emerald-blue waters, shallow reefs, swaying palms, colorful sunsets and tropical breezes of our blissful Key West beaches. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving, fishing, jet skiing, parasailing, and sunbathing at wonderful beaches like South Beach (the south end of Duval Street), Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, Smathers Beach, Higgs Memorial Beach and Rest Beach.
All Key West beaches are just minutes away from the Crowne Plaza La Concha Key West Hotel. A ferry ride away, the sugar white sands of Dry Tortugas National Park will enchant your spirit. Kick your toes in the sand, swim with exotic fish or explore the waterfront nature trails.
Key West Adventures.When the wild calls, our Key West resort puts you moments from exciting activities like reef snorkeling and diving, kayaking, sailing, jet-skiing, kayaking, parasailing, and the top fishing charters in the world. Take a boat, catamaran or seaplane to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas for the diving adventure of a lifetime.
Enjoy a romantic sunset sail on a historic tall ship, or swim with wild dolphins in their natural habitat. Explore Key West on bicycles, scooters and golf carts and take a fun island tour on the Old Town Trolley or Conch Tour Train.
Key West Attractions
- Duval Street - 0 mile
- Mallory Square - 0.5 mile
- John Audubon House & Tropical Gardens - 0.5 mile
- Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage - 0.5 mile
- Old Town Trolley & Conch Tour Train - 0.5 mile
- Historic Seaport/Water Sports & Fishing
- 0.5 mile
- Lighthouse Museum & Keepers Quarters Museum - 0.5 mile
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 1 mile
- Key West Aquarium - 1 mile
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not - 1 mile
- Harry S. Truman Little White House - 1 mile
- Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory - 0.5 mile
- Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico - 0.5 mile
- Dolphin Safari Charters - 1 mile
- Fury Water Adventures - 1 mile
- Sebago Watersports - 1 mile
- Tennessee Williams Theater - 3 miles
Key West Beaches & Parks
| || |
- Key West International Airport - 3 miles
Maps & Directions
From Key West International Airport
- Turn Right out of the Airport onto South Roosevelt Boulevard
- South Roosevelt Boulevard turns slightly Right and becomes Berta Street
- Turn Left at Atlantic Boulevard
- Turn Right onto Truman Avenue
- Turn Right at Duval Street and the hotel is 5 blocks up on the left
- Follow US-1 South for approximately 150 miles
- Turn Right at North Roosevelt Boulevard (RT. 1)
- North Roosevelt Boulevard turns into Truman Avenue
- Follow Truman Avenue to Duval Street
- Turn Right at Duval Street
- Crowne Plaza Key West- La Concha is 5 blocks up on the left