Key West Florida's Best Honeymoon DestinationIn the Florida Key's thriving archipelago, Key West is where romance thrives. Noted for its pastel-hues and conch-style houses, the city is a scenic drive away from the mainland. The perfect destination for a thrill-seeking couple looking to explore the island, Key West makes for a memorable honeymoon destination.
Find Love at Duval's La Concha Hotel & SpaSpend your intimate weekend at our historic boutique honeymoon hotel and spa in Key West, Florida. La Concha Hotel & Spa is a dreamer's paradise and its close proximity to Duval Street puts the best Key West attractions at your feet. Staying in La Concha's Caribbean styled couple suites will make you realize that Key West's painted skies and scenic waves are just the start of your adventure.
- Vibrant ceilings, dark wood plantation furnishings & coastal inspired window shutters
- Close proximity from the Atlantic waterfront
- Suites complete with added seating areas and pull-out sofas
- Stylish 430 Duval Restaurant serving high-end Floridian cuisine
- Pampering Top Spa with scenic views of Key West
- Inviting Wine-O Wine Lounge & Store
Romantic Activities for your Honeymoon To Do ListEvery couple has the opportunity to nurture their creative spirit here - indulge your artistic side at Wild Side Art Gallery or exploring the underwater realms by scuba diving through the Vandenberg Wreck. Staying at our hotel can give you and your partner the chance to make lasting memories together.
- Watch the sun set at Mallory Square
- Plan a romantic picnic at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park
- Enjoy a private meal at La Concha's 430 Duval Restaurant and Bar
The hotel's honeymoon package toasts to visiting couples by treating them to:
- Celebratory Champagne Amenity Upon Arrival
- Deluxe Guest Room Accommodations
- Breakfast for Two Daily
So, let us sweep you off your feet at La Concha's historic Crowne Plaza as you fall in love all over again, in the heart of Key West, Florida.